Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Official scared of a 13 year old.

Congrats. You have achieved what I presumed impossible, namely scaring me with a video about Rebecca Black. I'm probably scared now because I remember watching the ring 11 years ago and I'm still traumatized. Great vivid animation and as mentioned before your story and plot was a lot better then your usual animations.
KUDOS to you. Let's just hope when I go to sleep I don't get taken away by A screeching FRIIiiiiDAY.

PS: If so I blame you, only you!

On The Palisade On The Palisade

Impressif

Your animation style is rather fancy and the story was funny unlike most of what is being sprayed all over ng frontpage. But to please my soul kill the douche in shiny armor next time for the gods demand it !

Friendship. Friendship.

Interesting

As this was made for the movie jam I can see why the characters were slightly basic and rough animated but overall a very good story line. Just one thing, when I press extras hell freezes over and the animation just repeats itself.

Crossroads Crossroads

Old school

Reminds me of a very old game. Got all four endings thou, count and knight.
Then troll death and not to forget old man =p.

Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover) Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover)

Lalala Diawsome

Honestly I don't listen to the Beatles a lot...except yellow sub (maybe try covering that one =p) but this song made me think...*grabs best of cd* Perhaps one listen wouldn't harm...I mean I got the cd so why not listen to it... Anyhow I keep yapping uhm keep up the good work and please stay true to your roots... Never forget this site because I need more punk rock songs while I'm on my bike,listening to these...

SONICSURU SONICSURU

The details

are great, truly I'm in my first year of graphic design and I've seen a lot of work that sucks donkey balls compared to this. But I have to say cuz I can't resist. Knuckles, Shadow, Tails and Sonic look like queers. No offence meant of course, to you or the gay society. PS: Eggman looks da bomb !

HOLIMOUNT responds:

hahaha none taken dude hahaha i do understand how gay they look im actually kinda proud and unproud of this draw cause of the weirdness of it and stuff but i i did cause of my niece and stuff actually is ok to called awkward hahaha

thanks mate

Zombie Spongebob Zombie Spongebob

I mean wow

Spongetacular
I never imagined such a great and fearsome zombie would appear being square and wearing a tie and all. Keep up the work champ.